Friday, February 6, 2015

Hot for Friday with Book Boyfriends Cafe

This is my first time in the Book Boyfriends Cafe's Hot for Friday hop .

The theme today ~ a swoon-worthy line. Today I'm offering a bit from my backlist ~ an award-winning contemporary erotic romance about an online affair ~ Hermes Online


Setting the Stage:
Vivienne and the man known only as S are sharing emails that are growing progressively more intimate as time goes by. After the battering her self esteem suffered, each email is a handhold out of her despair. Here you see he has a wonderful way with words...

V,
Allow me to pay homage to the goddess you are, let me begin at your little feet --feel me lightly kiss, and yes, you will feel me bite ever so slightly, for the need to devour you is great.


S,



"Hermes Online is a wickedly tantalizing tale that overloads your senses. When it comes to writing erotic romance, Rose Anderson knows how to encase her written words so we can practically see the story instead of just read about it."



 >>۞<<


Sample all of my love stories for free,
including this one.

Subscribe to my main blog.
You'll never know what you'll find.
See my Links page. I'm everywhere!
 

3 comments: