Friday, February 13, 2015

Hot for Friday with Book Boyfriends Cafe

Time for the Book Boyfriends Cafe's Hot for Friday hop .

T
oday's theme  ~ Hot and Bothered. Here's a small sampling from my award-winning, Victorian polyamorous romance written with a touch of reader-interactive art history ~ Loving Leonardo (book 1 in the ongoing series)

Setting the stage: Ellie and Nicolas find the topic of Luca quite stimulating.

The object of her fondling now free and at full staff, she immediately returned to her bewitching caress. She stroked slowly and flicked her tongue over my lips before finding my tongue with a taste of sherry upon hers. “Luca and Jerone. I saw them meet at the deck behind the lifeboats. They were kissing. Oh! You like that picture, do you?” 

“Very much.” I kicked my shoes and socks aside to step from my trousers. In my haste to feel all of with every inch of my skin, I forgot to attend to my cufflinks. To my great annoyance, I found both hands trapped inside my sleeves. My struggle to be free only made it worse. I looked at Ellie helplessly, and attempted to raise my hands ensnared by the body of the shirt around my back. The devilish gleam in her eye caught my breath.



"Rose Anderson’s steamy Loving Leonardo was a surprisingly good read, and not just for the scenes that fogged up my bedroom window, but also for the intelligent engaging writing that this talented author wove into an interesting mystery plot. I was involved with the triad (Nicolas, Ellie, and Luca), along with them, well-cast and developed characters they were, as well as the evil antagonist. The subtle, yet wonderfully brilliant, inclusion of the art of the Renaissance Masters was delightful. Rumi, the sensual poet supreme, would love this one."
~A Reader

 >>۞<<


Sample all of my love stories for free,
including this one.

Subscribe to my main blog.
You'll never know what you'll find.
See my Links page. I'm everywhere!
 

1 comment: