Friday, March 6, 2015

Hot for Friday with Book Boyfriends Cafe

Time for the Book Boyfriends Cafe's Hot for Friday hop .

T
oday's theme  ~ Hot and Swoon Worthy line. Here's a small sampling from my award-winning, Victorian polyamorous romance written with a touch of reader-interactive art history ~ Loving Leonardo (book 1 in the ongoing series)

Setting the stage: At this point in the story Nicolas and Ellie have married and are on an ocean liner headed to Venice to save Da Vinci's book. Theirs is a marriage of convenience. Looks like that status is starting to change...

Look for the Line
I kissed her neck, sweeping my lips to her ear where a small gold-and-garnet bob dangled from a tiny hole. I took it between my teeth and lightly pulled, stretching the lobe as it followed. Releasing it, I traveled on to the line of her jaw. With her pulse against my lips, I could almost hear the blood as I passed over her jugular. My hands came around and swept across her pert high breasts and firm yet pliant nipples.


My cock found her as compelling as my mind did, for close as we were it sought familiar ground. I gripped myself with one hand and slowly dragged my spar along the split of her bottom as my other hand ran free upon her. 


She turned to me then, the look in her eyes possessing a heat I knew corresponded to my own. Meeting that gaze, I felt the shift inside me. Only suspecting this truth the day before, I knew with a certainty then and there that I wasn’t the homosexual I’d always thought myself to be. Like Lord Byron and Hans Christian Andersen, I was bisexual — an androgynous epicene who took delight in all. I was immersed in delight.


Taking her in my arms, I slid my cock between her sleek thighs and she tightened her legs around me, effectively trapping me along the warm furrow of her sex. The heat emanating there made me dizzy to discover it. I could do nothing else but press forward. Locked in this intimate embrace, I bent my head to kiss her. I no sooner had my lips upon her when the first bell rang, signaling our fifteen minutes to dress for dinner. Her lust-dilated eyes became huge and her hands went to my chest as her upper body arched away from mine. “We have to dress!”


Reluctant to lose this moment of self-discovery, I drew her back and nuzzled the side of her neck. “Why?”


“For dinner.”


“You’re my dinner.” I drew her close once more and lightly bit her ear. She made a little noise halfway between a squeak and a gasp. It was adorable.




"Loving Leonardo is one of the most erotic and sensual books written. Rose Anderson uses words the same as DaVinci and the other masters mentioned in the book used paint, canvas, and marble. This is a work of art. I was enthralled from the beginning and hated the story to end."
~Two Lips Reviews




 >>۞<<
Sample all of my love stories for free,
including this one.

Subscribe to my main blog.
You'll never know what you'll find.
See my Links page. I'm everywhere!
 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh. I definitely want to see what's on the menu for dessert. Very swoon-worthy!

    ReplyDelete