Wednesday, July 22, 2015

#MFRWHooks The Witchy Wolf and the Wendigo

MFRW Authors Blog
It's Wednesday and time for the Marketing for Romance Writers Books Hooks mini hop! (see linky list below) Participants post 6-8 sentences from their novel. Today I'm offering a bit from The Witchy Wolf and the Wendigo(book 1 in the series - Ashkewheteasu) 

Setting the Stage~
For 3000 years Ashkewheteasu held constant vigil at his wife's burial mound. Today he discovers the burial desecrated. What he's seeing is an archaeological inventory racing the clock to catalog the burial before the bulldozers come. There's an industrial park slated to be built there. Seeing his wife's bones comes as a shock.

My 8~

“Aiyanna my love, my heart. I have watched over you through time but I can watch no longer. Please forgive me, I have failed you….” His throat choked close. Swallowing hard, he whispered to the earth that half-covered his wife, “Again.”
Kneeling beside the dirt-encrusted bones, he pulled the cover away to expose them fully. The small bones of the baby he knew laid with its mother had dissolved in the acids of the soil. Gently digging through the loam between the exposed rib bones, his fingers found the bird stone, its cord long since returned to the earth. Holding it now, he remembered...


Discover the truth behind the fiction
http://thewitchywolfandthewendigo.blogspot.com/


۞>>>>۞<<<<۞

۞>>>>My Happenings All Week<<<<۞


My Sexy Saturday & Scintillating Sunday Showcase
Book Hooks (Wednesday)
Weekend Writing Warriors
http://theancillarymuse.blogspot.com/
 
Too many weeds? I've left my wild foods recipes up
for the summer. Just scroll back and enjoy. Yum!
 http://calliopeswritingtablet.blogspot.com/

Six Exquisite Quills' Memes a Week
**
A promo op for you too!**
http://exquisitequills.blogspot.com/

Six Blog Musings & Fun Day Sunday

۞>>>>NEW & COMING SOON<<<<۞
Sample them here
Find my scorching novels in ebook and paperback at
Amazon and Barnes & Noble and
wherever love stories are sold

Sample the First Chapters Here

No comments:

Post a Comment